contact
Test Drive Blog
twitter
rss feed
blog entries
log in

Monday, March 15, 2010


 I think it’s hard to me to describe about me, because I can’t describing it.  Now, I’ll tell you about myself.

My name is Andi Zakaria Fahmi, but my friends usually call me Andi. I was born in Magelang at April 30th, 1990.  Now, I am 19 years old.  I live in Meteseh,  Magelang with father, mother, sister and brother.  Although they sometimes make me mad and annoyed, I can't angry with them in a long time, because I love them so much.  Many people say if I like my sister, isn’t it? 

Do you know my hobby?  Yeah, I’ll tell you about my hobby.  I like browsing.  I can increase my knowledge.  Beside that I can share about my feeling via facebook, friendster, twitter, blog, etc.  I also can get friends from there.  Beside that sleeping also my hobby (hehhe…). Usually I sleep when I don’t do anything.  I don’t know why I like it so much.  Sometimes my friends call me “kebo” and I proud... hahaha… (lol)

Many people said that if the book is window of the world.  But I don’t like to read books.  It makes me sleepy.  I read if only want to read.  i prefer browsing or sleeping than reading.

I am a student at Magelang Tidar University. I study English here.  I never imagined being a teacher before.  But, that’s no matter for me. I enjoy study and have friendly friends here.  I hope I get what I want.

The Last, I want to make my parents proud with me and become a successful person in the world and the hereafter (amin).


That’s all about me.  I can’t describe more.  Thanks for reading and I’ll wait your comment.

10

10 comments:

  • Eni Kurnia on March 15, 2010 at 8:46 PM

    I'm glad to know you, Andee....
    Why don't you try to like reading a book,for example novel, not must a textbook...
    hehehe.... :)

  • Marya Qibty on March 15, 2010 at 10:01 PM

    Ich.........bufallo... Why are you glad to be called "BUFALLO" ?
    Try again to reading and lose the sleepy because it's from lazy virus.So you have to war with it. "book is knowledge and it can be your teacher" ZEST.................!

  • Anita Sari on March 16, 2010 at 1:15 AM

    Your sleeping habits very good. If passed no more people who call you "kebo" but buffalo says "kebo". Wk ... wkwkwk wkk ..... .......

  • wasono saputro on March 16, 2010 at 9:58 AM

    guys reading do not make you borred or stress,it is good for u..

  • Nita Sofiyana on March 16, 2010 at 10:09 AM

    why do you like if some one call you "kebo"?

  • yulita setya on March 16, 2010 at 1:04 PM

    hahaha....we have same hobby.
    but you must try to read some books, may be from comics.,fuuny books

  • ROSA'09 on March 16, 2010 at 2:17 PM

    Andi,
    having you as my friend is a blessing for me.
    Andi is diligent boy, kind and easy to make friend.
    Why you describe yourself as an "ordinary boy"?...

    But I always see people around me as a "unique creature".. So, you must be one of the unique creature who have something special in you.. ^^
    tq

  • Unknown on March 17, 2010 at 1:42 AM

    facebook, twitter, blog, n' bla.bla.bla was make me mad...
    but it's really fun sometimes when there are free access on the gprs... wakakak(i know what u do)
    may be we can share each other the trick someday, secretly. B-)

    i agree with you, books r just make sleepy sometimes, what a bookish think, they can spend so much time with square thing called book, are they normal¿ Wakakak

    keep in touch ye, smell ya latter..

  • liliaindriani on March 18, 2010 at 4:45 AM

    Andy,

    A really nice story... Be careful when you write 'I' it should be in capital letter. And proud is adjective so you should write I am proud. Mind your grammar and I love your style. Good Job. Your Mark: A-.
    Eager to hear from you soon...

  • aniyatus_solikhah on March 18, 2010 at 1:09 PM

    congratulations....you got A-....

  • Post a Comment

    About Me

    WRITING ONE - Ms.LILIA

    free counters

    Links

    Powered By Blogger